TILE RE-GROUTING SERVICES
Your local Tile & Grout Repair Experts
Why Retile when you can Re-grout
Benefits of Regrouting
- Cost-Effective – The cost of regrouting tiles is far more economical in retiling or renovating. To regrout a shower is less than half the price of a rebuild.
- Time – Regrouting can bo completed in a day, dependent on the size of the area. In comparison to a retile or renovation which can take upwards of a week.
- Appearance – The inexpensive option to change the look of your tile in comparison to a retile. There’s no doubt that new clean grout will improve the aesthetics of your existing tiles.
- Environmental – Grout covered in the mould is not only unpleasant to look at
When is Tile Regrouting Needed
If your grout is showing the following symptoms. You know it’s time for grouting repairs.
- Missing or deteriorated grout
- Persistent mould or mildew
- Tiles are loose or drummy
- Grout is discoloured
- Cracked grout especially in wet zones of your home
- Calcium buildup on tiles
Grouting Repair Services
Tile Regrouting Process
Areas covered by our Tile Regrouting Services
Available for Residential & Commercial Customers
Includes Epoxy Grout for shower floor
Whether it’s a fixing a leaking shower or just a bathroom refresh
To fix balcony leaks or just update the look of your balcony
Kitchen Splashback & Laundries
Indoor Floor Tiles
Common Areas in Apartment Blocks
Regrout Shower & Bathroom
Bathroom grout displaying the following- cracked, missing or mould. Then you know it’s time for a bathroom regrout.