LEAKING BALCONY REPAIRS SYDNEY
Complete waterproofing sealing system for your balcony leaks no tiles removed
Know how to stop leaking balconies with current Technology
SealTech solutions, Delivering leaking balcony repairs, And waterproof sealing services Sydney wide. Our reputation has established for effective waterproof and affordable shower sealing services.
Talk to an expert
Need a cost-effective balcony sealing solution for your balcony leak. Talk to an expert at sealtech solutions, A company that is reliable and trustworthy. Then give us a call to see what waterproof sealing services we can provide you.
Balcony Repairs from $125psm*
Waterproofing sealing System no tiles removed
Fix a Balcony Leak
The Right Repair Company does make a difference
Australians love the great outdoors, it’s a way of life for us. But over time our tiled areas can become dull and lifeless from exposure to the elements or general wear and tear. We can transform your tiled areas back to life and give them that clean fresh look again.
Our balcony repair services Include Balcony repairs, Balcony sealing, and re-sealing services, Re-grouting, epoxy grouting, and sealant replacement. The areas include balconies, patios, pool surrounds and more.
A Comprehensive Repair Assessment
There are many factors that can lead to a leaking balcony that’s why it’s vital to get a comprehensive assessment by a professional. We don’t just treat the visible signs of a leak, we ensure all underlying issues are corrected at the source to ensure the leak has been stopped permanently. Our thermal imaging camera can accurately detect where the water is trapped without the removal of tiles, meaning no destruction to your property.
Even small leaks left untreated over time can cause substantial damage to the waterproof membrane. In some cases, water leaking from a balcony can enter your home or in the case of high rise apartments the neighboring apartments causing water damage to their walls and ceilings.
Determining where the leak has come from as well as what originally caused it is crucial to the solution provided.
Caught early balcony leaks can be easily sealed without the need to remove tiles causing minimal disruption and cost-effectiveness.
Once a thorough assessment has been completed our technician provides you with an honest and precise analysis of the issues discovered showing all thermal imagery and then recommend appropriate sealing repairs to ensure the balcony is 100% waterproofed.
Common Causes of a Leak
- Most balcony leaks occur because of waterproofing membrane failure. At times through the incorrect application or the use of a cheap and inferior product.
- Minimal falls – Most balconies in high rise apartments have been built with minimal falls and inadequate drainage thus putting extra demands on the waterproofing.
- Extreme weather conditions heat, the cold, wind, and rain play a significant effect on the expansion and contraction of joints in balconies
- Perimeter seals have deteriorated over time and exposure to the elements
- Cracked, porous or loose grout allowing water to be absorbed underneath the tiles.
- Cracked or broken tiles
If you have any concerns about a balcony leak. Call our team for your leaking balcony repairs Sydney wide on 1300 356 703.
Signs of a Leak
If the grout between your tiles is cracked missing or deteriorated. It will allow moisture to penetrate under the tile surface. Creating calcification or tiles to lift.
Waterproof Sealing & Repairs Services
Warning Signs Of Leaking Balconies
These are just an example of some warning signs of leaking balconies.
- If a leaking balcony is visible on the underside of the balcony
- Cracked grout, loose or broken tiles, broken silicone sealant around perimeters
- Balcony drain blocked for a period of time adding extra pressure on waterproofing
- Joinery in the door opening on the balcony deteriorated
- Water running down walls or ceilings
SYDNEY BALCONY REPAIRS SERVICES
We service all suburbs within the Sydney wide region, both commercial and domestic, from a multi-level high rise apartment block to your residential balconies.
We will provide you with
- Free onsite assessment & quote
- On-time service calls
- Licensed & Experienced Trades
- Fully insured
- Warranties per Australian standards.
Call our friendly staff at Sealtech today to discuss your balcony repair needs on 1300 356 703
7:30 am - 7:00 pm Monday to Friday
7:30 - 4:00 pm Saturday